Janet McNish (MBACP) Registered Counsellor & Micheal Fanstone responded to listeners’ concerns about Toxic Relationships LIVE on air. 20/10/2019. CLICK ARROW BELOW TO LISTEN:
Studio Counsellor ~Janet McNish ~ LIVE ON AIR
Premier Christian Radio broadcasts
Nationally on DAB, and on Freeview channel 725
PREMIER TONIGHT with Michael Fanstone & Janet McNish discuss Toxic Relationships.
Janet will respond to your calls & messages LIVE ON AIR. We aim to help and find practical solutions.
To take part call 0845 021 2121. Calls charged at the local rate. 10.00pm ? Midnight. LIVE Phone-in.
Did you know over two women per week in are killed by current or ex-partners, and that one in four women in the UK will experience domestic violence in their lifetime? (Women’s Aid)
Discussing issues such as:
What is a toxic relationship?
Men are victims too!
Why doesn’t she / he leave?
Toxicity in the church
What would YOU like us to discuss regarding this topic? Your confidentiality will be respected.
Why not participate in the show? You could phone, email, or text me at the studio, if you have any questions or comments about this topic.
I look forward to hearing from you.
If you’d like to join my mailing list, I will keep you informed of future events and regular uplifting and blogs, a counsellor?s perspectives on some hot topics and well being strategies for your well being.
Alternatively, you might prefer to send me a message. Your confidentiality will be respected and maintained. I will never lend, give or sell your contact details to anyone.
LONELINESS AND ISOLATION. Loneliness is no respecter of persons; you could be male or female, introvert or extrovert, young or elderly, married, single, successful in your career
What is loneliness? What is isolation? What is solitude?
Causes of loneliness? How loneliness impacts your health. Two types of Loneliness. How has loneliness affected you? How can you overcome loneliness and isolation? Listen to the show to obtain some effective tips and techniques to deal with loneliness.
PREMIER TONIGHT: Michael Fanstone & Studio Counsellor Janet McNish discussed the epidemic of Loneliness and Isolation Janet responded to your calls & messages LIVE ON AIR with understanding and some practical solutions.
Janet McNish has been counselling for 22 years and has managed 2 mental health projects and was clinical director of a multicultural counselling service with 20 counsellors. She is an engaging trainer and speaker and provides tailor-made services for leaders who use counselling skills in their work or ministry. Please contact Janet for information without obligation.
THE PREMIER TONIGHT SHOW?
Host Michael Fanstone & Studio Counsellor Janet McNish.?
For 22 years Janet has been equipping men and women with tools to develop healthy?relationships with themselves and others. She has worked effectively with individuals, couples, and groups. Janet and Michael responded to calls & messages LIVE.
?SINGLENESS & DATING DILEMMAS ~ A ?grown-up? conversation about
Where and how can I meet a partner?
They just want sex!!!
Online / Offline Dating
Are you really ready for a relationship?
Dating later in life
Janet McNish?is available to deliver workshops?to your Singles Ministry and panels.?CONTACT JANET to discuss your group’s requirements.
Nationally: Freeview Channel 725 and DAB? ? ? ?
Online: www.premierchristianradio.com ?
PREMIER TONIGHT: Host Michael Fanstone & Studio Counsellor Janet McNish.? ? ? For 22 years Janet has been equipping men and women with tools to develop healthy?relationships with themselves and others. She has worked effectively with individuals, couples and groups. Radio Broadcasting for 11 years.?Janet will respond to your calls & messages LIVE ON AIR.? To take part call 0845 021 2121. Calls charged at the local rate. 10.00pmMidnight. LIVE Phone-in.? ?SINGLENESS & DATING DILEMMAS ~ A ?grown-up? conversation. Discussing issues such as:
- Myths about love
- Where and how can I meet a partner?
- Online Dating
- Offline Dating
- Is he/she really ready for a relationship?
- Dating later in life
- Resources to help you on your journey
What would YOU like us to discuss? Please contact the Premier Studio with your questions during the show?
Have you not had a decent date in ages? Tired of dating different men with the same poor results? Feeling frightened of entering the dating minefield? Unsure if you want a?relationship with a man, let alone get married??Would you like to increase your confidence in your interactions with men??
Come to this practical one-day workshop to improve your confidence in dating and relationships with men. Here you will learn how to:
- apply respect and values in your dating relationships
- trust and set healthy boundaries
- identify 10 Relationship Red Flags-how to deal with them
- maintain your dignity in relationships
- understand men better
- meet quality men offline – 7 ways
- assess his / your relationship readiness – specific steps
- enjoy the process – YES it’s possible!
This interactive workshop designed for a small group (20 max) will allow plenty of time for discussion, practical exercises and a valuable ?take-away? toolkit. This event is for Women only which allows some in-depth frank conversations without distractions. All attendees will be asked to sign a Confidentiality Agreement and disclaimer which contributes to the safety of everyone present.? ?A hot lunch buffet and refreshments will be provided.
- The workshop teaching was very good, so were the structure of session, materials, venue, and refreshments. (Stylist)
- I loved that we are able to relate to our life experiences and reflect upon where we met our past partners and how we were treated. Not to ignore the red flags, which I did feel and hear but didn’t do anything to address them back then, but now with this knowledge am about to assertive myself.? (Administrator)
- I decided to get some counseling after yet another rejection from a Christian guy propelled me into the arms of someone I knew wasn?t good for me; I was sick of being single!?Janet helped me by challenging my thinking and attitude towards dating, helping to restore my self-worth, validating my feelings and giving me the tools I needed to date men and have a successful relationship. Soon after I finished my counseling sessions I made the decision to go on dates. The first person I met turned out to be my husband-to-be. It was a ?God thing?, a divine appointment if you like, but only because I was ready to pursue it. If I hadn?t have done the counseling beforehand and learned from Janet and the authors she introduced me to, we probably wouldn?t be together ? I would have missed my opportunity. I encourage any single girl who wants to be married to explore Janet?s Effective Dating Strategies ? it worked for me! (Professional Musician)?
Relationship Counsellor Janet McNish and Host Michael Fanstone were LIVE in the studio 11/02/2018.? They responded to calls and messages about listeners Dating Dilemmas with some practical solutions.
On Premier Tonight radio show Michael Fanstone & Janet McNish discussed Singleness & Dating dilemmas. ?They?responded LIVE on air to callers with practical insights and solutions. Janet has been Counselling adults in relationships for 20 years.??Broadcasted on?Sunday 21 May 2017
Click link below to listen to the Podcast
Previewed content from the upcoming Workshop: ? ? ? ?Knowing Me-Knowing You! ?Strategies for ?Effective Dating!
Details for workshop see next post or paste link into your browser.
Have you not had a date in years? Or are you tired of dating different men with the same poor results? Are you frightened of entering the dating minefield? Feeling frustrated by “waiting to be found”? Dreading attending another family event alone? Are you confused by men – yet want to marry one? Not sure if you even want to get married? Oh…that question…”WHY are you still single?”?This workshop is for YOU!