Have you not had a decent date in ages? Tired of dating different men with the same poor results? Feeling frightened of entering the dating minefield? Unsure if you want a?relationship with a man, let alone get married??Would you like to increase your confidence in your interactions with men??
Come to this practical one-day workshop to improve your confidence in dating and relationships with men. Here you will learn how to:
- apply respect and values in your dating relationships
- trust and set healthy boundaries
- identify 10 Relationship Red Flags-how to deal with them
- maintain your dignity in relationships
- understand men better
- meet quality men offline – 7 ways
- assess his / your relationship readiness – specific steps
- enjoy the process – YES it’s possible!
This interactive workshop designed for a small group (20 max) will allow plenty of time for discussion, practical exercises and a valuable ?take-away? toolkit. This event is for Women only which allows some in-depth frank conversations without distractions. All attendees will be asked to sign a Confidentiality Agreement and disclaimer which contributes to the safety of everyone present.? ?A hot lunch buffet and refreshments will be provided.
- The workshop teaching was very good, so were the structure of session, materials, venue, and refreshments. (Stylist)
- I loved that we are able to relate to our life experiences and reflect upon where we met our past partners and how we were treated. Not to ignore the red flags, which I did feel and hear but didn’t do anything to address them back then, but now with this knowledge am about to assertive myself.? (Administrator)
- I decided to get some counseling after yet another rejection from a Christian guy propelled me into the arms of someone I knew wasn?t good for me; I was sick of being single!?Janet helped me by challenging my thinking and attitude towards dating, helping to restore my self-worth, validating my feelings and giving me the tools I needed to date men and have a successful relationship. Soon after I finished my counseling sessions I made the decision to go on dates. The first person I met turned out to be my husband-to-be. It was a ?God thing?, a divine appointment if you like, but only because I was ready to pursue it. If I hadn?t have done the counseling beforehand and learned from Janet and the authors she introduced me to, we probably wouldn?t be together ? I would have missed my opportunity. I encourage any single girl who wants to be married to explore Janet?s Effective Dating Strategies ? it worked for me! (Professional Musician)?