Whether you’re seeking support from a counsellor on your own, as a couple or a group, we work together in collaboration, to help you address individual needs that are unique to you. My approach draws on various counselling models including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and creative arts therapy.
I provide a safe, non-judgmental environment for all my clients. I ensure you’ll always feel comfortable to identify and work through your difficulties, equipping you to move on to more fulfilling life experiences. My client stories?share how a variety of people have benefited from working with me.
Some of the issues that people bring to counselling are:
- anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts
- overcoming abuse: physical, mental, verbal, emotional, economic, spiritual, sexual and neglect
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- relationships and family issues (past and present)
- singleness and dating
- marriage, separation, and divorce
- overcoming shame
- overcoming rejection and neglect
- confidence and assertiveness
- finding your true self
- how to set effective boundaries
- bereavement and loss of various kinds
- life stages and transitions
Types of sessions
Services will be clarified at your Initial Consultation:
- Couples: 75 minutes
- One-to-One Counselling: 60 minutes
- Clinical Supervision: individuals 60 minutes
- Pastoral Mentoring for Leaders:?individuals 60 minutes
- GROUPS: costs on application – as each group is also unique with unique requirements.
- Consultation, Mentoring, and Training:
- WORKSHOPS: Strategies for Effective Dating & Relationships
- Values & Setting Boundaries
- Working With Sexual Abuse for Leaders
- Vicarious Trauma & Self Care & Preventing Burnout
- Workshops are 3-6 hours, and can be delivered at your chosen venue.
Please feel free to contact me without obligation, so I may respond to your specific query in a more precise way.
Call 07810 787 455 Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm. Or send me an email.? Thank you.